Live on Szwedzka Street, in a new building surrounded by historic Praga district. This fashionable area combines old buildings with modern buildings, in the vicinity of revitalized post-industrial areas.
FOR RENT: Elegant, fully equipped apartments with large loggias. You can choose studios and apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms.
Praga - a revitalized historic district
Szwedzka Street is located on the area of the historic buildings of Praga Północ, connecting Aleja Solidarności with the Żaba transport junction. The atmospheric areas of old Praga, built up with old tenement houses, are currently undergoing a revitalization process. On the premises of the nearby cosmetics factory, Pollena, a new housing estate is being built, Bohema, where the former factory buildings will be restored and transformed into the cultural and entertainment center of Praga. There will be a modern urban space with a square around which there will be cafes, restaurants, boutiques, a cultural center as well as service and office premises.
Thanks to the recently opened metro station SZWEDZKA, residents of Szwedzka can reach the city center within 10 minutes.
Praga is a fashionable district where historic tenement houses and modern buildings create a harmonious urban space. The area of historical Prague inspires artists, you can find beautiful murals, stylish bistros, shops, galleries and music clubs here. In this popular area, there are numerous local shops, local bakeries, restaurants, and club-cafes.
In the vicinity, there is a complete urban infrastructure – commercial and service establishments, schools, kindergartens, and clinics.
CHECK AVAILABLE APARTMENTS FOR RENT
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS:
- The apartments are fully furnished.
- The apartments have large windows and loggias.
- In addition to the monthly rent, the tenant covers the costs of utilities (water, heating, garbage collection) and the maintenance costs of common areas. Electricity is charged separately.
- Tenants conclude an agreement for additional services such as Internet access and TV – directly with the media provider.
- The cost of renting a parking space (optional) – PLN 250 / month, and a storage room – PLN 50 / month.
- The tenant is not charged a commission when signing the lease agreement.
- We sign lease agreements for a minimum of 6 months. The maximum rental period is not specified. If you want to rent an apartment for a shorter period, please contact us.
- An institutional lease agreement is concluded with the tenant.
- A one-month, refundable deposit is required.
- We accept pets.
TRANSPORTATION AND SHOPPING.
The Szwedzka metro stop is just a 3-minute walk from the building (250 m). Tram stops at Stalowa Street, bus stop next to the building. Around the main communication arteries of the city – Al. Solidarności, Junction Żaba – provide quick access to many districts of the city. 900 m away – Warszawa Wileńska Railway Station.
There is a Żabka market on the ground floor. Near the building there are numerous local shops. To a Kaufland market – only 300 m, to a large shopping mall – Galeria Wileńska 900 m, where there are many shops, boutiques and service premises.
Warszawa Wileńska railway station, 900 m from the building