FOR RENT: Modern apartments of various sizes - studios, apartments with 1 or more bedrooms.
Pereca 11 is the perfect place for you – the building is located in the very center of the city – next to Rondo ONZ, on the quiet Pereca Street. You can walk to most of the office buildings of the Central Business District (CBD), the Palace of Culture, the Central Railway Station and the Złote Tarasy shopping and entertainment center. It is hard to find a better location.
Around the building there is an area with full urban infrastructure. Shops, restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, cinemas and galleries – all just steps away from your apartment.
Excellent communication – the Rondo ONZ metro stop, numerous bus and tram lines – will allow you to quickly and conveniently reach every district of Warsaw.
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS:
- Most of the apartments are fully furnished. We also offer apartments without movable furniture. All apartments have an equipped kitchen and bathroom.
- Most of the apartments have balconies or loggias, and the largest of them have terraces.
- In addition to the monthly rent, the tenant covers the costs of utilities (water, heating, garbage collection) and the maintenance costs of common areas. Electricity is charged separately.
- Internet access – included in the rental price.
- Possibility to rent a parking space (optional) – for PLN 307.50 (PLN 250 + 23% VAT).
- The tenant is not charged a commission when signing the lease agreement.
- We sign lease agreements for a minimum of 12 months. The maximum rental period is not specified. If you want to rent an apartment for a shorter period, please contact us.
- There are 200 parking spaces for bicycles in the building, they are available to each tenant at no extra charge.
TRANSPORTATION AND SHOPPING
One of the most important communication junctions of the capital – METRO RONDO ONZ – which you can reach in a few minutes. You can choose from the M2 metro line (connecting both banks of Warsaw), as well as many tram and bus lines.
Nearby, there are numerous local shops – a bakery, Żabka market, Biedronka market. Hala Mirowska with large markets and street food stands within walking distance.
Within walking distance, the Central Railway Station, which provides quick rail connections with the main cities of the country.