New 2-bedroom apartment, finished and furnished to a high standard in a new building – walking distance to the Szwedzka metro station.
SWEDISH 4 | NEW PRAGUE, REVILATIZED DISTRICT | A WALK TO THE SWEDISH METRO | 69 m | 2 BEDROOMS | 2 BALCONIES | 2 WARDROBES | BATHROOM + SEPARATE TOILET | FULLY FURNISHED
OFFER WITHOUT COMMISSION!
BUILDING: Modern, elegant ART DECO building located at Szwedzka Street, with security and monitoring, built in 2020. There are over 100 modern apartments in the building equipped with lifts and underground parking. There is a freshly opened Żabka market on the patio. All apartments have large windows and glass loggias.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION: A 3-room, elegant apartment with an area of 69 m2, located on the third floor of a new investment. Large windows with access to large, glazed balconies provide optimal lighting of the rooms. 2 sided, very bright apartment!
– A living room connected with a partially open kitchen, equipped with a fold-out sofa, table with chairs, TV, with a balcony (view of the green areas around the building)
– Kitchen – fully equipped with household appliances – induction hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, oven, extractor , fridge-freezer
– Bedroom with wardrobe, equipped with a double bed with a high-class mattress, bedside tables and lamps – with access to the second balcony
– Smaller bedroom – equipped with a single bed with a mattress, spacious wardrobe – with access to the second balcony
– Comfortable bathroom with shower
– Separate toilet
– Second dressing room with entrance from the corridor
The apartment is fully furnished and finished to a high standard.
The apartment is completely new – new furniture, new household appliances. It is waiting for the first tenant.
Lease price: PLN 3900 per month + administrative rent PLN 500 + utilities PLN 250. OPTIONAL: parking space in the underground car park (PLN 250) + storage room (PLN 50)
We also offer other apartments for rent in this building!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Szwedzka Street is located on the so-called Nowa Praga, in the area of the historic buildings of Praga Północ, connecting Aleja Solidarności with the Żaba transport junction. The atmospheric areas of old Praga, built up with old tenement houses, are currently undergoing a revitalization process. In the vicinity, there is a complete urban infrastructure – commercial and service establishments, schools, kindergartens, and clinics.
COMMUNICATION: Metro Szwedzka stop within a 3-minute walk from the building (250 m). Tram stops at Stalowa Street, bus stop next to the building. Around the main communication arteries of the city – Al. Solidarności, Junction Żaba – provide quick access to many districts of the city. 900 m away – Warszawa Wileńska Railway Station. This announcement is only information and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code.