FOR RENT: Air-conditioned, 1-bedroom apartments in the newest part of the residence
Grzybowska / Żelazna Streets - prestigious location in the center of the capital
The Mennica Residence building complex is located at the intersection of Grzybowska and Żelazna Streets, in the immediate vicinity of the city center and the new Warsaw business center. This part of the city is one of the most dynamically developing urban spaces, both in Poland and in Europe. Approximately 750,000 square meters of top-class office, hotel and retail space is being built in the immediate vicinity. International companies such as Citbank, Standard & Poor’s, JP Morgan and WeWork have their Polish headquarters in this district. This is also where modern hotels from well-known chains are being built – CrownePlaza and Holiday Inn.
Around the building, a lively district – numerous restaurants, cafes and shops. Fans of slowfood and local food will appreciate the proximity of Hala Mirowska and numerous restaurants, cafes and bars. A unique place on the culinary map of Warsaw will be the nearby Art Norblin complex, a modern gastronomic hall connected with a local market. There are shops, clinics, kindergartens and schools within walking distance
CHECK AVAILABLE APARTMENTS FOR RENT
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS:
- CLUB zone and FITNESS rooms for residents:
– two fitness rooms, squash court and basketball court
– gym with access to the terrace and a room for beauty treatments
– sauna, jacuzzi and massage room
– club rooms for children and residents
- Renting a parking space in the underground car park – PLN 350 / month
- Internet – the tenant concludes a contract with the Internet provider on the basis of a lease agreement
- The tenant pays for electricity according to usage
- Administrative fee includes: water, heating, waste collection (if the limits are exceeded, the tenant pays extra for consumption above the limit)
- Lease period – from 6 months
- Non-smoking apartments
- Apatamenty mają balkony lub loggie
TRANSPORT AND SHOPPING
The entrance to the nearest metro station is located 600 meters from the building – Rondo ONZ, and numerous buses and trams guarantee convenient connections to all city districts, with the airport and the Central Station.
Nearby, there are numerous local shops – a bakery, Żabka market, and Biedronka market. Hala Mirowska with large markets and street food stands within walking distance.
You can walk to the railway station – Warszawa Centralna in 15 minutes, or go 2 stops by tram.